- Clean and QC equipment on the Audio Precision and other Testers
- Use Programs like D&B R1, Yamaha DME Designer, Meyer Sound Compass, RME Total Mix to update firmware and set units up for testing.
- Document any problems found in R2 Software opening service tickets on items requiring repair
- Track and update firmware on any equipment that require it
- Scan all items in Thirdstream to track QC Status
- Email any requests for parts or items to Technical Manager
- Complete simple repairs replacing broken knobs and caps for switches and simple solder repairs on small equipment.
- Organize and keep department clean.
- Keep testing adapters in working order or labeled when problems arise.
- Move QC passed equipment into the cage for storage.
- Work with Technical Department to ensure any damaged items are moved through QC quickly so they can bill for damages.
- Test UPS for rental use, charging and testing batteries and replacing as needed.
- Operational knowledge of video for testing of video monitors and cameras.
- Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Candidates selected for interview will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Are you interested in working with us in a freelance capacity?