Masque Sound is seeking a full time Senior Project Manager for our Permanent AV Installations Department based in East Rutherford, NJ. Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Install Department Job Description
Senior Project Manager: Seeking experienced project manager for performance/corporate/educational AV installations.
Primary Job Functions
- Aid in preparation of AV shop drawing package
- Work with system engineer to verify engineering functionality
- Work with system engineer to verify control system and DSP functionality
- Management of project shop build
- All aspects of job site management
- Project labor tracking
- Change order, RFI, and ASI tracking
- Overall project timeline management
- Field labor coordination
- Overall coordination with general contractor and design team
- Coordinate billing with administrative team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel at problem analysis and resolution, with a proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Strong networking skills
- Understanding of construction site work flow
- Dante, DSP, control system programming experience
- Solid experience in Autocad and/or Revit or similar drafting programs
- Firm understanding of audio and video systems, and associated control systems
- Microsoft office
- Full-time employment
- Up to 30% local/semi-local travel required
- Reports to installation department manager
- Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates selected for interview will be contacted, no phone calls please.