Masque Sound, one of NYC’s most successful theatrical sound reinforcement, installation and design companies specializing in theatrical, house of worship, sporting, corporate, TV broadcast and live concert events has a career opportunity in the field of project management.
Project Management, as a collective, is accountable for attending to the needs of every production and is responsible for the completion of all related work orders. Maintaining a high level of customer support and satisfaction is our primary objective. In order to achieve our goals, the Project Manager is to follow up regularly with the client and fellow Masque personnel regarding any questions or concerns relative to the production. If there is a challenge with a client or a project, it is ultimately the responsibility of the Project Manager to resolve it in a timely fashion.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- Skills including but not limited to:
- Some knowledge of professional audio/visual equipment and its function
- Ability to excel at problem analysis and resolution, with a proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Interpreting and completing the designer’s specification
- Entering the specification into our inventory control program, R2
- Coordinating purchases required to satisfy the spec
- Manage post-shop build care of clients, including subsequent sales and rentals
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in dealing with:
- Fellow employees
- Above average people skills which include being:
- The successful candidate must be detail oriented and punctual
- Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates selected for interview will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Are you interested in working with us in a freelance capacity?