Install Department Project Manager
Masque Sound’s Installation department, which has a primary focus on permanent installation in theaters, schools, performing arts centers and houses of worship, is looking for a seasoned project manager to join the team to assume PM responsibilities for a suite of new and in-progress activities across the Performance, Corporate, and Educational AV installation space.
Reporting directly to the Installation Department manager, as an Installation Project Manager at Masque Sound, you will:
- Aid in preparation of AV shop drawing packages
- Work with internal engineering teams to verify:
- System functionality
- Control systems and DSP functionality
- Manage project shop builds
- Manage all aspects of job sites
- Project labor tracking
- Change order, RFI, and ASI tracking
- Overall project timeline management
- Field labor coordination
- Overall coordination with general contractor and design team
- Coordinate billing with administrative team
- Participate in RFP and business development / bid preparation process
- Perform essential duties on job sites approximately 40% of the time
- Essential qualifications:
- 5+ years Project Management experience, preferably in audio visual field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders, build relationships, escalate red flags as appropriate, and work collaboratively to propose creative solutions for problem resolution
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Experience working with audio video signal flow
- Understanding of construction site process
- Familiarity with RFP, new business bid preparation process
- Willingness to travel to job sites locally/semi-locally
- Technical/Systems experience required for all applicants:
- Understanding of audio protocols, ie dante, AVB, madi, etc.
- Knowledgeable in speaker type use cases and speaker lines available
- Strong understanding of audio system signal flow
- Familiarity with video systems and signal flow
- Experience in Autocad and/or Revit or similar drafting programs
- Microsoft Suite of products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates selected for interview will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Are you interested in working with us in a freelance capacity?