Masque Sound is seeking a full time System Engineer (commissioning engineer/system engineer/project manager) for our Permanent AV Installations Department based in East Rutherford, NJ. Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Primary Job Functions
- Commissioning Engineer
- Verification of all system operation during shop build
- Updating of all technology based equipment, firmware, etc.
- Verification of all system operation in the field
- Commissioning of systems with project consultants
- System Engineer
- Aid in preparation of AV shop drawing package
- Verify proposed system engineering functionality
- Preparation of required system programming (DSP, control systems)
- Project Manager
- Management of project’s in shop build
- Job site management, including, but not limited to:
- Project labor tracking
- Change order, RFI, and ASI tracking
- Field labor coordination
- Overall project timeline management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Ability to excel at problem analysis and resolution
- Strong networking skills
- Dante, DSP, control system programming experience
- Solid experience in Autocad and/or Revit, or similar drafting programs
- Firm understanding of audio and video systems, and associated control systems
- Microsoft Office Products
- Full time employment
- Up to 30% local/ semi-local travel is required
- Reports to Installations Department Manager
- Include paid time off, medical insurance, and company 401k
- Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates selected for interview will be contacted, no phone calls please.